2010年12月23日星期四

So simple so warm

So simple so warm

- EDITORIAL
June brave departure.
Time of spinning, but never that it had yesterday. Middle School time passing by, and I also stopped at the deepest memory, the long linger. Stand the most familiar intersection, stop and look back. Looking back on those dreams of our young and frivolous for the horses, we left off with the hard sweat and tears, along with the promise of the clank oath, and those who would rather tear down the screen would not. May never come back yesterday, but the most beautiful memories will always be there my heart, like those of the most beautiful smile will never be the same photo frame, forever and ever.
Day, the last time we meet, happy embrace. Do not ask the past, talk about the future. In fact, I know that we are vulnerable, are not as strong as imagined, but we have no one to touch the topic of the distressed people. "Parting is not forever, the distance is not grave." But, but tomorrow we really ends of the earth, and again, the reunion will be what month. We are all stubborn head high and refused to yield to the tears. But everyone knows, the next second after pretending to be natural turns around, tears will be flowing hard, like the Maginot Line could not withstand the completely fragmented ... ...
Smiled, a cruel farewell to one of the most warm embrace, to be separated from you and me learn to be strong. But my dear friend, I think every moment of life should be beautiful, regardless of spend or separation. There is always a moment, we will suddenly grow up, because someone something, eventually put down the stubborn, bowed his head, smiled, enjoying everything the world and all the misery and sadness.
If you give me an excuse / I'll stop the pace of parting
Turned his trembling body / Review your eyes that give up
I will use the most beautiful smile / give you the most firm belief
Cry
If you give me an excuse / I will stay
Talk with your high classmate / Wine Q day
You smile so sweet / departure and we have to find missing
The most pure heart to comfort you
Cry ¬
If you give me an excuse / I'll do a hypocritical
Tic of the mouth raised / waving gently
Casual leave / I'm pretending to be strong
The most kind of you to pray
Cry
If you give me a reason / I'll cry quietly
Wiped away tears with a smile face / all good things come to an end

没有评论:

发表评论