2010年12月30日星期四

Flying a small blessing harvest a good mood

Flying a small blessing harvest a good mood

When hooked forgotten QQ mailbox "drift bottle ", even in the million out of a busy day, have little time to open the mailbox to send QQ "bottle"or fishing a fishing "bottle", whether their own New Send "drift bottles"or purely monetary "bottle"I will send a little wish: I wish you happiness. Send and receive delivery in this collection being, with the accompanied me to send a small blessing, I will reap a good mood were. Do not believe? I extracted two short paragraphs in my "bottle"in the dialogue with the bottle of friends will be able to understand where you look happy.

(A)
I sent the bottle and the bottle of Friends of the dialogue.
I: Hello, Happy Birthday!
Bottle friends: Thank you! You too! But if your friend would be more than happy that it was happy!
I: Thank you,
Bottle friends: Thank you just for? ? ?
I: But other than my own children who in addition to the QQ people do not increase. Then I wish you , all wishes come true, always happy! Pleasant study and work
Bottle friends: Maybe I'm your child ... ...
I: not so clever it to the text of the flavor will be. Still thank you, we'll talk later
Bottle friends: Well, I wish you have a happy family, maybe I was too late to meet you.
... ...
(B)
I received the bottle and the bottle of the Friends of dialogue.
Bottle friends: people want to get married, but you do not groom ... ...
I am: my life has never groom it. Congratulation on your wedding!
Bottle friends: brother and groom can not do ... ah ...
I: Bi Gege great many many many! Not much to say, or wish you happiness!
Bottle friends: than me? ? ?
I: certain large lot. There may be more than thirty.
Bottle friends: that's like the real thing. . .
I have: always been true, to develop my career I will not lie!

没有评论:

发表评论