2010年12月30日星期四

I miss you beloved

I miss you beloved

Quiet summer night, starry sky, with stars, flashing, mind thoughts of love also will be a few years since the waves ... .... I thought my heart has been a dry river, will not float to the surface waves Every summer may be coming .... mind the kind of dusty, emotions and thoughts are freed. we know, communication, love, breaking up the scenes scenes like a movie ... ... as I can remember interpretation of the mind. Previous slapstick laughter sound whisper when love seems just yesterday, in my ear over and over again with. Then there is a word only a promise that says "never separated," the paper cranes to make our love in the coming days with the memory, recalled. I do not know when we can write a complete end ... ...
It was a summer evening, you suddenly took my hand and asked me to accompany you to walk on the beach ... the sea breeze blowing gently. Moonlight dim. Snuggling with your innocent girl like me ... ... walk on the beach. Step the thin sand dredging those little crabs crawling around under our feet in the ... ... you from the bag and pulled out a pen and paper to each piece of paper I have written you and I never separated. and then A folded paper cranes. put coconut on the sea and then hung on a promise ... that time, I laughed, and laughing at you too childish, and that you are serious about facing the palm facing the sea, you promised I promise to always love. stiff smile on my face, began to incite the heart, eyes could not help the tears streaming down to you gently into his arms, Mengyi Ban in your ear, I promise commitment ... ...
June and July the weather is changeable, remember that we broke up that night, sunny during the day to the drizzling night, we chose to break up such a scenario, the rain is the sky as we broke up like a tear. We walked hand in hand on the beach in the past, or stepping on the past, those thin sand. Dredging as usual the little crabs still crawling around under our feet. You cry, you cried and told me: "Do you really willing to give up everything here all alone to leave?" I am speechless, I do not want to let you know my pain, I choke back the tears no eyes let it flow down, only nodded hard ... ... you are very sad crying run away! ! ! Disappearing back at you, My heart aches, and really painful. Piercing pain that seared forever in my heart. Love, my loved ones. Character and for some reason I choose to leave you, but my heart really leave you? No I did not really every word you said. Every promise I have not forgotten the evening ... ... A few days ago, walking in the rain swirling in the street, so I could not help this situation out of phone call you can not know at that time and you say what phone I know you're nervous, very anxious asked me cry with what happened? Nothing really all right I just want to hear your voice taste the taste of sweat and tears the rain feel the taste alone ... ...
I often read your blog entries. I found those words in the lyric, with too many of your shadow. Heart in those words, too much into too many of our stories. They say years of washing faded ornament, itself time to fade back, but I have not forgotten for so many years before, in the moment. Tears wet my eyes, through the layers of thoughts, I am looking forward ... looking for bits and pieces of our past ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论