2011年5月27日星期五

In order to get Wu Qigang

It seems that people can't do really is a bad thing!
Of course, I told Wu Qigang divorced. Before we were married for less than a years at that time.
I also do not understand is that when Li Xiaoqing was in love with Wu Qigang.
However, what's the matter, the point is, I did a bad thing, God very sternly punish me. I complain.
I went to Li, Xiaodong. Should he take responsibility for children.
Li, Xiaodong nearly kick me out, he distorted facial features, you evil woman, don't think that you do the things I don't know!
I do not think that I do he did not know, on the contrary I know he knows. Because when I do that thing, and had deliberately hide.
I simply made me the Yan Zhao with him to his fiancee, I called said to his fiancee, please help, I Li, Xiaodong children!
I know they are * very loved, because a glance at our Office can see their love nest.

Building distance but 20 meters, I usually works in the gap, with a coffee stand in front of the window, rest the eyes. I was that with Li, Xiaodong on my eyes.
According to Li, Xiaodong speak out to say, I know the shining their curtain has hung down, that is, they are the original campaign.
I pick them to tell his fiancee when all of the original campaign, because I cannot accept Li, Xiaodong children's indifference to me! my children likely will be his, isn't it? of course, I just want to make him uncomfortable, but I did not expect his fiancee to play naked momentum flying.

No matter what my original intention was, but he could not accept in any case is because I, his future wife in the sight of the public so sensational a black bare back. This was enough to put Li, Xiaodong I hated.
So he even do not recognize the child as his.
He did not admit to?, can I have today, not the whole worship him is giving?
I pulled his hair to paternity tests, I want to take the evidence to him to take all the responsibility.
But signed results let me fool the eye, the child is not Li, Xiaodong.
So, children are Wu Qigang? is it his last identification of errors?
When Wu Qigang first heard the news, he is pleased. Therefore, he contributed a combined with a few hairs.
However, supporting children with Wu Qigang after it did not do, I have thoroughly be stunned.
I then did a paternity test, this time I talk to the child 's.
Makes me mad is that this child, to me at all.
So, my children?
I called the police.
Li Xiaoqing honeymoon hasn't finished, went to prison.
Children are not being held was wrong, was Li Xiaoqing slipped into hospital, exchanged next to my children with children. Of course, I was the son of Wu Qigang.
Li Xiaoqing is a nurse, she was too easy to do this.
Yes, Li Xiaoqing Yin than I. In order to get Wu Qigang, she left actually crazy enough to swap me with Wu Qigang kids then instigated his paternity.
Li Xiaoqing, why are you so terrible? I ask was unable to.
Quite simply, bad woman should not lead a happy life. Li Xiaoqing answered them indifferent.
In that case, you are in retaliation for me, you don't love Wu Qigang?
Love, but this love is starting from sympathy. You have to be married to the man wearing a Green Hat day, had pain in my heart for this man. Later on love. Love to get his desperate.
After hearing this, Wu Qigang cry, just as he was holding that when our son crying.
See Li Xiaoqing was terrible! she was better than I. However she is loud with such high-sounding reasons, was so moved by Wu Qigang mess.
I know Wu Qigang is never looked back. Even if he is the children's fathers, biological father of.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoesoil painting reproductions
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论