2010年9月7日星期二

To blossom

When the first instance of crying sounds of nature in heaven and earth resounded through the door, tears filled eyes, the joy overflows like flowers, long reverberate in the hearts.

You like the night breeze in the moon, clear night You Quan, hot in the breeze, to dull the long fresh air infected with the color of life.

Long-awaited you, such as dew moisten my dried up long hearts. Poor because you become rich, become desolate because of you dense.

Gone with the wind the day gone for several months has been sinking into the deep memory of those who imagine a day in trying to think of your appearance, in reality, touch you I grew up in the past have been happy collection. Regardless of the stars of the night was filled with rain, I wait for hope as a mortal, hidden under a calm face with a calm mind can not.

Long night, you and your mother, always with my side. Sometimes, the long looked at the sky, not enough to let me immense fear, because your mother and you will soon be born, I felt inexplicable full, warm and friendly. So, read your feelings become more intense, thought you heart beat even more.

Do not know how many times as you like and dream in the sleep laughed aloud, do not know how many times have you thought about the happiness of the dancing, the motivation to work. Yes, I will become a father, I will soon have a son, huh, huh. During that time, my heart all in your body is not born.

Finally, the sunny days, we met a father and son. When you have time to crystal clarity pair of curious eyes watching me, my heart can not express the joy of a useful language.

I swear in the days ahead, I will put all my love for you, make you happy and healthy growth, I will let you be the happiest child, I will teach you to walk, teach you to speak, teach you the knowledge , teach you the truth in life, we can be friends, you can become buddies, in short, I will let you grow up carefree happiness. I have all sorts of things to do ... ...

Imagine the future life of our happy family of three, I felt filled with energy.

Thank you, God, give me good.

However, the first time in your life sleeping, became the final resting place in your life, and our first meeting, became a farewell.

I cried to God calling you names, but you still leave me, Touyemohui time.

Losing a small look at your bloody face, and tears shed without ceasing, and I know you will not be back, just like that, like fallen flowers, choose return to their homeland only, wait for the next World of reincarnation.

Since we can not change, then my dear child, all the best.
LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论